You can revamp your smile with cosmetic dentistry. With various options at your disposal providing a wide range of results, you can pick and choose cosmetic dentistry procedures to ensure that you get the exact result you have dreamed of. Find out which cosmetic dentistry procedures are best for your smile with Dr. Jennifer Georgiades at Emerald Coast Family Dentistry in Pensacola, FL.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments in Pensacola, FL
Emerald Coast Family Dentistry strives to offers a versatile range of options to allow you to truly renew your smile. Some common cosmetic dentistry choices available include:
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening treatments allow patients to brighten and whiten their smile in just a single visit. The process takes about an hour, with results lasting up to a year before requiring a touch-up appointment.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are a safe and effective treatment to completely overhaul the appearance of one or more teeth. The veneer fits over the tooth to change its shape, length, width, and/or color. Veneers can help a single tooth, such as one with a chip or stain, or cover your front teeth to give you a totally new look.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants replace a missing tooth, several missing teeth, or an arch of missing teeth. After surgically implanting the implant’s fixture, a small, screw-like titanium post, into the bone, the bone begins growing around it during a process called osseointegration. At the end of the healing process, the bone has grown around the fixture, naturally anchoring it into place and essentially replacing the missing tooth’s root. A prosthetic tooth attaches to the fixture to replace the missing tooth.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is a fast and simple procedure which uses composite resin materials molded directly onto the tooth to correct small imperfections. Issues like chipped teeth are easily repaired using dental bonding.
- Crowns and Bridges: Porcelain dental restorations like crowns and bridges work together to improve the appearance and functionality of your smile. A dental crown covers a tooth to protect it from damage. A dental bridge uses crowns to anchor a replacement tooth into place in what was once a gap to replace a missing tooth.
For more information on these cosmetic dentistry treatments or more, please contact Dr. Georgiades at Emerald Coast Family Dentistry in Pensacola, FL. Call (850) 944-9655 to schedule your appointment for a cosmetic dentistry consultation today!